|iPhone, iPad, iPod
Assassin's Creed Rebellion is the official mobile Strategy-RPG of the Assassin's Creed universe.
Exclusively developed for mobile, a new version of the Animus allows us to experience memories from the past and play with different Assassins simultaneously. Gather powerful Assassins in a single Brotherhood and unite against the Templars and the opression raging in Spain.
BUILD YOUR OWN BROTHERHOOD
• Rediscover the legends of the Assassins Order like never before.
• Team up with more than 40 characters, including legendary ones as well as exclusive brand new characters.
• Train and promote your assassins to the highest ranks to strengthen your Brotherhood forces and defeat the Templars.
MANAGE YOUR HQ
• Develop your fortress as your Brotherhood grows, increase its power and improve your Assassins’ skills.
• Build new rooms, craft new equipment, gather resources or create new medicine.
• Collect DNA fragments to unlock new heroes and upgrade their abilities.
INFILTRATE TEMPLARS STRONGHOLDS
• Send your Assassins team on covert missions throughout Spain.
• Choose the perfect combination of heroes to achieve the objective.
• Develop your own strategy and use your Assassins’ unique skills to infiltrate the Templar strongholds and stop their plans.
• Fight your way through, or apply a more stealthy approach? Choose wisely.
JOIN TIME-LIMITED EVENTS
• Discover new settings and different eras from the past in the time-limited events.
• Earn additional rewards, and get a chance to unlock new rare Assassins by taking part in time-limited events.
• Join other players worldwide to compete in the leaderboards. Reach the top of the leaderboards and loot even greater rewards!
ANIMUS PREMIUM ACCESS - MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
- Increased Daily Login rewards
- Increased Daily Objective item & resource rewards
- Faster daily Rift Tokens regeneration
- Faster activity timers in all HQ rooms
- The subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew itself unless you turn off the auto-renew feature at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- After your purchase, you may manage your subscription options and turn off the auto-renewal function by going to your user Account Settings.
Join the community for the latest news:
This game is free to download and free to play but some game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
This game requires an online connection - 3G, 4G or Wifi. iOS 8.0 or later is also required.
Any Feedback? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
Need support? Contact: http://support.ubi.com
So when I got the game it was fun but then the crate shop stopped loading and so did the hero profile
I recently got ezio and it never gave me the character
I think the game is pretty fun and interesting it is good for a mobile game and it is actually like the real game
I feel like they should make a lot of more games offline
This is all right but I really wish you would go back to updating assassin‘s creed identity because that had potential to be one of the best mobile games on the App Store but you abandoned it for this, why?
This game looks fun so far, but it glitches! Glitch 1: the game starts in mission 1 every time I open the app. You have to pass it before you start playing every time you open the game. Glitch 2: yesterday when i opened the game it started in the very opening of the game, the eavesdropping mission, (both of my characters are at level 5, and I can’t train them higher at the moment), after this mission the game is requesting that I choose a character and begin training him, but they are not unavailable, so now I am trying to click on the character to train them but I can’t, and it won’t let me do anything else. I guess game is over for me? Please fix these glitches.
It’s pretty fun to play with the strategy stuff my fav but having a problem with a mission just restarted cuz of a new phone a iPhone X pro can’t get past the place a living quarters it won’t let me press it
It is a really fun game!
This game is fantastic I play it all the time but so hard to get characters in this game