|Entertainment||Free||Apple Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Explore hundreds of thousands of free podcasts on a variety of topics, including arts, business, comedy, music, news, sports, and more
• Tap Subscribe for your favorites and automatically get new episodes for free as they become available
• Browse by audio or video podcasts, or see what's most popular in Top Charts
• Enjoy all of your audio and video podcasts in a single app
• Stream episodes or download to listen while offline
• Skip forward and back using simple playback controls
• Ask Siri to play specific shows or stations by name, like “play TEDTalks”
• Adjust the playback speed of your audio or video podcasts
• Turn on Sleep Timer to automatically stop playing a podcast while listening in bed
• Enjoy your favorite podcasts on your TV with AirPlay and Apple TV
• Create custom stations of your favorite podcasts that update automatically when new episodes become available
• Use the On-The-Go playlist to play just the episodes you want
• Choose to download new episodes automatically when they become available, even when the app is not open
• Save your favorite episodes to keep them on your device
• Subscribe to podcasts that require authentication — just enter the podcast URL into Search in My Podcasts
• Share your favorite episodes with friends using AirDrop, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, and Mail
• Optionally sync episodes and playlists from iTunes on your Mac or PC
• iCloud remembers your place in an episode, your subscriptions, and your stations and keeps them up-to-date on your devices, Mac, PC, and Apple TV.
• Requires a device with iOS 7.1 or later
• iTunes 11.2 is recommended for syncing podcast episodes
• Syncing subscriptions, stations and play position using iCloud requires iTunes 11.2 or later and Apple TV Software 6.0 or later
• Streaming or downloading episodes requires Internet access over a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection
• iTunes playlist syncing is not compatible with iTunes Match
• Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas
I love listening to joe santagato,shane dawson and rhett and link its the best way to keep up with their everyday lives🙏❤️😍
I kinda did not get it at all So I gess since yo made it I'll give you 3 stars You just download it to iCloud not iTunes
Every time I open the app, it spends a lot of time and data downloading the same 10 podcasts that were ready when I first installed the app. Over and over I mark them as played, only to have them return each time I start the program. It does the same thing on the built-in version for newer phones, but I hoped this glitch wasn't on the app. It makes it completely unusable. I'm about to delete it and try a competitor.
It may slow down on really Old Hardware.But beside a few a bugs on iOS 7 ,it has been a joy to use .The UI is simple and The Content is Great. Both Liberals and Conservatives can enjoy the content , and so can independents.So I hope when I upgrade to iOS 10 in 2018 ,I will continue to get an A Grade Podcast Player.
I'm running iOS 7.1 and have been using this app for all but one podcast. I like it a lot since I can "filter" what episodes I want to download to listen to as opposed to every episode downloading as soon as they're released. An example would be with the Myths and Legends podcast. Do I want to listen to every episode that comes out? Nope. If I were to go through Spotify I'd automatically have every episode added to my list of new episodes, which would be a pain to filter through. With this app, filtering is incredibly easy. I haven't hit any bugs when listening to podcasts or when browsing other podcasts, so to me the performance overall is great!
one of my fav apps
Sweet app, I have a 4, and I couldn't find this app until recently
I've listened to ten episodes, after hearing the host Mark interviewed on a distinguished podcast. This podcast serves primarily to sell/promote their online products. The products are the "investors toolkit", which to make any sense you then are advised to purchase their "basic" coaching, in which you're told a "few" of the "secrets", but you're still struggling and the answer is to then buy the 'elite coaching'. And even then, to the host and his co-hosts own admittance, they hold back some of the "secrets" that have made them successful. Pros: Interesting guest every once in awhile. Cons: Biggest was a large waste of my time. This podcast very much reminds me of the old-school gambling radio shows, where its pre-recorded and if you wanted their "locks" of the week(for betting), you'd just need to pay them a fee to get their insight. Same business model, but with land. If this subject interest you, find an expert who has written books on the subject, instead of one who makes all his money from never-ending "levels" of premium priced coaching. Interestingly, when you do get to the ultra pricey 'elite' coaching... your craiglist posting somehow starts to get offers. I'm not mad at their scheme, but people need to be aware. Thanks.