|Productivity||Free||Any.DO inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
"A MUST-HAVE APP" by the New York Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG and more
** Featured over 20 times in the App Store **
Key features: cross platform support, seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, recurring reminder, location reminders, shared tasks and lists, file attachments, beautiful themes, gesture support and much more.
Make every day a success with Any.do:
- Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
- Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
- Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled to-dos
- Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do stays perfectly synced across all your devices
- Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete and shake to remove help you organize and complete tasks faster
- Use voice entry to speak your tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
- Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, you should try Any.do Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
- An array of special color themes
- Unlimited collaboration
- Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
- Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
- Unlimited file attachments
- Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
We love hearing from our users! Say hi at [email protected] or visit: www.any.do/faq
Only app gives another hand as a mom, nurse and post grad student! Inspire and commits to mu daily tasks and no work left to the week
iPhone X, up to date software, minimal reminders (10-15). Starting the app, even from a background state takes far too long. Renders the app useless for quickly checking reminders, adding things. It’s text and a checkbox. It should be instant.
This used to be so easy now there are too many steps and lots of bugs
I got this hoping it’d sync up with my laptop. And while it did sync on the website it wouldn’t give me any notifications on my laptop unless I had the website open 24/7 and I don’t want to do that. Plus I don’t like that you have to pay.
I have tried Apple ID, Email, Google and FaceBook. I can’t even get started using the app. It completes the log in screen and then takes me back to Any.Do. But nothing ever happens.
The thing is that I don’t really use log - in apps like this. Hope there’s guests in there. Thanks and use at your own risk.
I’m not setting up an account with them to use a calendar app on my own phone. I don’t need any of the things it says under the explanation, so why force me to do it? UPDATED to 2 stars because they promptly replied with their reason for the account requirement. Still, there’s no reason it has to be a forced thing - let people have a choice about whether they WANT them to “save their data on our servers, allowing for cross-platform sync”. I DON’T NEED OR WANT THAT!
I normally like this app but with the new update it’s very buggy and won’t stay open for more than 10 seconds before it automatically force closes. Please fix.
Didn’t import my iOS reminder list that shared with wife! The calendar didn’t offer month view, hard to plan weeks ahead! Delete it right away, it is expensive as hell, not worth it!
I love this app but I really wish they fixed up the watch version of it. One of the main issues I have is that whenever I try to check off a task on my watch it doesn't go away. I click it and it goes away for a sec then comes back. Please fix this. Overall it's a really good app that helps you organize your day. Would recommend greatly if you are a procrastinator (like myself).