|Productivity||Free||Any.DO inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
"A MUST-HAVE APP" by the New York Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG and more
** Featured over 20 times in the App Store **
Key features: cross platform support, seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, recurring reminder, location reminders, shared tasks and lists, file attachments, beautiful themes, gesture support and much more.
Make every day a success with Any.do:
- Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
- Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
- Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled to-dos
- Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do stays perfectly synced across all your devices
- Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete and shake to remove help you organize and complete tasks faster
- Use voice entry to speak your tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
- Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, you should try Any.do Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
- An array of special color themes
- Unlimited collaboration
- Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
- Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
- Unlimited file attachments
- Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
We love hearing from our users! Say hi at [email protected] or visit: www.any.do/faq
I really enjoy using the app for the reminder tasks, but I’m frustrated when I use the Focus feature to help with distractions while typing. It crashes often.
This used to be my go to app due to its simplicity and cross platform abilities. However consecutive updates keep making it less effective. I finally quit paying and now it’s no better than the pocket notebook in my shirt
Seems like a great app, but it won’t even let me sign up for premium. Hopefully the app is not super buggy. I click on “continue with premium” and nothing happens. I’m open to trying it, but I’m skeptical if they can’t fix something as simple as that. Also, I’ve tried to contact support (and they’ve even asked me to reach out because of this review), but their response time is 4 whole days! That feels like a long time. It may be longer than usual right now, but I’m surprised they can’t prioritize a request. Or get a response in 24 hours.
Fantastic, except it won’t sync with Alexa which was my primary reason for downloading
Very complicated to cancel
I have been testing ToDoist and Any.Do. Both similar, except Any.do does not connect to Alexa voice commands. I’ve contacts both Amazon and Any.do but neither companies knows how to fix. It’s an ok app on its own but, for me, Todoist wins given its integration with Amazon voice commands.
Easy! This is THE App to help you succeed! Try it- What do you have to lose? Nothing JohnH 🏴😊🇬🇧
App removed reminders from Apple. How do I retrieve them?