|Productivity||Free||Any.DO inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
"A MUST-HAVE APP" by the New York Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG and more
** Featured over 20 times in the App Store **
Key features: cross platform support, seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, recurring reminder, location reminders, shared tasks and lists, file attachments, beautiful themes, gesture support and much more.
Make every day a success with Any.do:
- Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
- Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
- Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled to-dos
- Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do stays perfectly synced across all your devices
- Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete and shake to remove help you organize and complete tasks faster
- Use voice entry to speak your tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
- Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, you should try Any.do Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
- An array of special color themes
- Unlimited collaboration
- Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
- Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
- Unlimited file attachments
- Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
We love hearing from our users! Say hi at [email protected] or visit: www.any.do/faq
So tedious to work through, videos won’t play either
Had it for awhile but never used it. Wow, awesome and love it so far.
It would be nice to be able to scroll through my tasks, rather then only being able to see the top three. Thanks.
no widget to be found yet there is one pictured in the app store.
Create a list / delete a list / add item to specific list … get’s confuse with names
It’s a good app. Integrates well for me, good reminders for me to track tasks. I took advantage of the $3/mo 90-day premium trial which I was good with but now that subscription has run out, the only option presented is $59.99 (12 month) for premium. I’m not getting THAT much entertainment and use out if it. If they offer different lower priced options, I’m there. Con: when typing in the app, the keyboard flutters (for lack of better word). It’ll randomly move cursor backwards and when I tap shift, it’ll often times unselect shift and not capitalize letters.
This is my new go to app for keeping open tasks for all of life organized and on track. I use it for long term to do, daily reminders to workout, etc, and my daily errands. I love that you can customize each task and add attachments, etc - BUT PLEASE ADDRESS THE BUGS IN YOUR APP. When entering new tasks or setting reminders I am constantly getting booted out of the task or the task defaults to a setting I didn’t hit. I did pay for the upgraded version and I use it everyday so hoping these small bugs get fixed!!!!
They banned my account for providing constructive feedback to them
This app is great! I love the functionality of it and the smoothness of it. I also love the fact that you can add so many different details or times and ways to organize each task without making it seem to cluttered or overkill like some of the other apps. Great job team, solid app.
Very unintuitive. Recurring tasks hard to set up and do not show in future or all task lists.