|Productivity||Free||Any.DO inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
"A MUST-HAVE APP" by the New York Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG and more
** Featured over 20 times in the App Store **
Key features: cross platform support, seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, recurring reminder, location reminders, shared tasks and lists, file attachments, beautiful themes, gesture support and much more.
Make every day a success with Any.do:
- Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
- Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
- Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled to-dos
- Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do stays perfectly synced across all your devices
- Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete and shake to remove help you organize and complete tasks faster
- Use voice entry to speak your tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
- Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, you should try Any.do Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
- An array of special color themes
- Unlimited collaboration
- Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
- Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
- Unlimited file attachments
- Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
We love hearing from our users! Say hi at [email protected] or visit: www.any.do/faq
It’s great, but there’s a situation usually between 11pm and 12am where I can’t move tasks into “tomorrow”. It will bounce back.
Like this place cause I can keep notes, tasks, and appointments in one place
This is by far the best app to track tasks and incorporate calendars. Premium is worth every penny.
Love it, very practical and extremely useful.
Love it. Still learning but it’s intuitive enough to hit the ground running.
Un diseño limpio y funcional... Mantengo todas mis tareas ordenadas...
Fantastic app for organization and planning. Extremely user friendly, love the option is task v event, as well as the time for alert options. Do wish there was more customization available for setting alert times for events instead of just 1 or 2 hours before event, or the day before. 9AM for instance so you can plan your day around the upcoming event. But absolutely love this app. Highly highly recommend!
Tried many todo apps , this is the only one I use on a daily basis. Super easy to use and reference when needed.
I want to like this app but I just can’t as it has too many bugs making it difficult to use like if I increase my phones font size the font in the app decreases and sometimes I have to log out & log back in to get it to sync properly between devices and if I select the dark theme on my iPad I can not see any tasks. I have contacted support and they tell me they are aware of some of the bugs but have yet to correct them. I most likely will not be renewing my subscription and will look for something more stable
This app I use as a todo list. BUT WHERES THE CALENDAR,! I’m not screaming I just want what your advertising. “ any.do You recently sent me an answer telling me that any.do has a new calendar integration. And if I needed help to “ reach out to customer.any.do “. Instead of solving the issue you’ve created another issue. I want you to Email. “ “Customers.any.do “. Let’s see how many answers you get. Come on guys. Really. I’m a premium user. Do I have to request an refund ?