|Productivity||Free||Any.DO inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
"A MUST-HAVE APP" by the New York Times, TechCrunch, PCMAG and more
** Featured over 20 times in the App Store **
Key features: cross platform support, seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, recurring reminder, location reminders, shared tasks and lists, file attachments, beautiful themes, gesture support and much more.
Make every day a success with Any.do:
- Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
- Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
- Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
- Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
- Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled to-dos
- Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do stays perfectly synced across all your devices
- Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete and shake to remove help you organize and complete tasks faster
- Use voice entry to speak your tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
- Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, you should try Any.do Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
- An array of special color themes
- Unlimited collaboration
- Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
- Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
- Unlimited file attachments
- Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
We love hearing from our users! Say hi at [email protected] or visit: www.any.do/faq
Overall love the app, but recently it has not been syncing lists with my Amazon alexa or even recognizing that I have the account linked. Instead it just keeps directing me to the Amazon app to link the accounts like it is the first time.
I wanted to use this app but the interface was horrible before this new upgrade. The new interface is simple and to the point. I’m going to delve right in. Thanks guys.
If you just want a place to keep track of all the things you keep forgetting to do this is for you. However if you want something that will 100% remind you to do a certain task on time, make sure you have a back up reminder set on a different app. Somehow I’ll have a reminder set for a certain time and day with the sound on and the volume up on my phone and no reminder will go off at that set time. Sometimes it works, and it’s awesome, but the so-so reliability hurts my opinion of the app as a whole.
I love that I have this available on both my phone and computer. I also use Siri and Alexa to voice set the to do’s.
Won't sync hotmail and gmail calendars to provide a single view. What exactly is the point of this app?
This app does a great job of helping me keep up with my tasks.
Freezes up or quits at times
Anydo is a great app to help you keep track of your life. Very easy to use.
While a nice app for consolidating reminders, tasks and appointments, the synch between this app and my calendar app is less than useful. When a calendar appointment is changed to a new day or time AnyDo does not update. I then receive notifications at the wrong time. This hasn’t resulted in me missing an appointment but the opportunity is certainly there.
Was a halfway decent to do list until this last update! If your task exceeds the one line length you cannot tap on it to see the whole of the task. The edit feature is essentially useless. Again was halfway decent before but I’m going back to Wunderlist now.