|News||Free||Alistair Leszkiewicz||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Never ending reddit style page loading
• Post actions: upvote, downvote, comment, save, hide, open in web browser
• Full reddit markup support with embedded links
• Collapsable comments from anywhere in the comment tree
• Easily identify original posters comments
• Embedded youtube, image, imgur album, and gif viewer
• Recently viewed posts
• Multiple login support
• Share to email, twitter, facebook & readability
• Comments sort and limit options
• Passcode lock
• Spoiler text support
• Default browser can be set to Safari/Chrome/Opera
• Order your subreddits
• Bold / Italics formatting for and comments or self text threads
• Marking duplicate posts across pagination
• Swipe left contextual options menu
• New message notifications
• Reply to private messages and comment replies
• Night mode
• Read later services : Pocket, Readability, Instapaper
• Shortcuts to saved subreddits with sorting, searches, users and more
• Thread submission & imgur upload
• Synccit.com for syncing clicked links
• View users history of posts / comments
• Edit posts and comments
• Auto switching to night mode
• Custom text size and fonts
For feedback please visit /r/amrc
reddit alien logo is trademark owned by Advance Magazine.
Really enjoyed the UI of the app, started getting alerts that it was copying links from safari and from my Mail app.
This app has the best Reddit interface. However, it appears the developer had abandoned it. Frequent crashes ruin the experience.
Does absolutely everything, except play gifs with sound... really annoying but otherwise the best Reddit app!
This USED to be the best reddit app. Now it’s dogpoo. The biggest fault: the intrusive ads that force you to watch 5 seconds. It completely disincentivized me from using it. Everything has a good UI but once they started forcing you to watch ads to see reddit posts, it all went down the drain. There are alternatives to using intrusive ads. When the ads were on the bottom of the screen, it was fine.
I’ve been using this app for years. There have been a couple dips in quality due to bugs but they are always fixed and I’ve had a good conversation with the creator. If you have the pro version (highly recommend) there isn’t an app out there that can match the speed and flow.
Why are there ads appearing all of a sudden? I paid extra for no ads and now they’re on here. I feel like uninstalling now.
The subreddit search function on iOS doesn’t work and hasn’t worked for a while. It gives you the icon that just keeps spinning and doesn’t produce any results.
been my favorite reddit app for ages. great fast UI. I’ve tried switching to others but just can’t get used to all the swipes and tapping required in other apps. the only issue I have is that comments are slow to collapse, and sometimes swipe-back to exit post gestures are slow.
The best reddit app is back.