|News||Free||Alistair Leszkiewicz||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
• Never ending reddit style page loading
• Post actions: upvote, downvote, comment, save, hide, open in web browser
• Full reddit markup support with embedded links
• Collapsable comments from anywhere in the comment tree
• Easily identify original posters comments
• Embedded youtube, image, imgur album, and gif viewer
• Recently viewed posts
• Multiple login support
• Share to email, twitter, facebook & readability
• Comments sort and limit options
• Passcode lock
• Spoiler text support
• Default browser can be set to Safari/Chrome/Opera
• Order your subreddits
• Bold / Italics formatting for and comments or self text threads
• Marking duplicate posts across pagination
• Swipe left contextual options menu
• New message notifications
• Reply to private messages and comment replies
• Night mode
• Read later services : Pocket, Readability, Instapaper
• Shortcuts to saved subreddits with sorting, searches, users and more
• Thread submission & imgur upload
• Synccit.com for syncing clicked links
• View users history of posts / comments
• Edit posts and comments
• Auto switching to night mode
• Custom text size and fonts
For feedback please visit /r/amrc
reddit alien logo is trademark owned by Advance Magazine.
I liked it because it was what I had. But I had to pay for the dark mode. And I was okay with that. Do I did. Then I switch phones and it wouldn’t restore my purchase. So I finally gave up and got an app where I don’t have to pay for dark mode. I also had emailed customer service multiple times. Just telling me to purchase again.
Lots of embedded tools that make app handy. It’s my primary Reddit explorer. However it does crash a few times. Not sure if I blame the app or my device.
Nothing comes close to this, I have tested almost every reddit client, this app is super minimalist anf fast, every other app is bloated with crap.
Opened app went to settings. Saw Dark mode requires pro. One star. Uninstall. Bye!
App does not load anything.
it will crash between one to several times per day. Overall the app is nice to use and i’ve enjoyed it since day one, but the frequent crashes get annoying.
This is by far my favorite reddit app. The ui is super easy to use. My only grip is that it crashes at least a couple times a day. Other negative is that there doesn’t seem to be a plan in place to address this. I give one star because I paid for the pro version and it shouldn’t crash this much. I love this app but I would avoid it for now until this is addressed.
This app is the bare minimum for scrolling reddit. It works but it’s now outdated compared to other apps. Examples include no new reddit awards indicators. It still uses a star for reddit gold. We now have silver and platinum. Second is no native iOS 13 dark mode/OLED mode. Apple released a SDK for use of this. Third is a slew of updates. This app hasn’t been updated for iPhone X support. Being a pro user, I want this app to be the best, I stopped usi NV other apps because it can’t beat Antenna. Just it needs to be more functional.
Would gladly pay yearly for access to this app. Been using it for years.
Unfortunately it barely works. Constant hangs and crashes. Do not write a post up or comment on this app. You will lose it 80% of the time. Love the interface, but the developer is lazy and inept. Had to uninstall.