|Entertainment||Free||AMZN Mobile LLC||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Prime members also get unlimited streaming of exclusive Amazon Originals. Watch Transparent — winner of two Golden Globes for "Best TV Series, Musical or Comedy" and "Best Actor in a TV Series, Musical or Comedy," the new hit show, Mozart in the Jungle, and original children’s series Creative Galaxy and Tumble Leaf.
With Amazon Instant Video, you can:
• Stream thousands of Prime Instant Video titles at no additional cost with a Prime membership, or watch videos you’ve bought or rented from the Amazon Instant Video website.
• Download purchased and rented videos from Your Video Library for offline viewing on the go when you don’t have a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
• Watch on your Apple TV using AirPlay (requires Apple TV 2nd generation or later).
• Watch on your TV using HDMI and your Apple Digital AV Adapter.
• Stream the first episode of selected TV shows for free. First Episode Free videos include advertising before and during your videos.
• Add videos to Your Watchlist from any Amazon Instant Video compatible device for later viewing on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
The Amazon Instant Video app now supports streaming videos with both Wi-Fi and mobile data plans. The app is designed for an unmodified version of iOS.
Upload is great..bring on Season 2!
Concerned that this might be a waste. But nope. It’s pretty good.
Excellent search engine you can pick and choose from kids movies, to classics, to international, or action packed movies. Being a prime member has the added bonus of a variety that is included in your yearly fee. Thanks for this - especially during quarentine for COVID19- I Thank all who work at Amazon and all the actors and actresses for the entertainment!
One of the best series I have ever seen. Great cast. Can’t wait for another season.
Megalo Maniac Extraordinaire! It’s time to revolt!
I’m grateful that I can finally play Amazon prime videos from my phone to my TV via Chromecast; it wasn’t an option for a long time. But the app constantly stalls out—like almost every time I use it. It’s frustrating. I hope they fix it. (I have fast internet and none of my other video apps does this.)
I was enjoying the app and most of the programming. I received a one year free subscription when I bought a new iPhone but cancelled the subscription early so I wouldn’t forget and be billed a year later (I do this with all free trials and still receive the whole week, month, or 90 days, etc.) but the app no longer gave me access. I called Apple the next day and they said they would not reinstate my free trial. I’m disappointed I am missing out of 10 months of my 12 month free trial to check out other shows.
This app is terrible on Apple TV and had a lot of lag issues. I like the content but it’s not user friendly. I hate paying for a movie and then having to reboot my every 15 min. And the layout and navigation style of the app is difficult compared to other streaming services. Please upgrade it.