|Productivity||Free||Adobe Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
CAPTURE AND EXPLORE IDEAS ANYWHERE
• Draw with five expressive vector pens and an eraser.
• Customize drawing tools for opacity, size, and color.
• Add complexity, depth, and dimension to your art with up to 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each drawing.
• Capture inspiring shapes with Adobe Shape CC*—such as graffiti, type from vintage signs, even your own sketchbook—and bring those ideas into Draw as vector outlines that can be scale, colored, and filled.
• Work with color themes captured with Adobe Color CC. Choose from thousands of themes on the Adobe Color service.
• Use images from multiple sources—including royalty-free assets from Creative Cloud Market—for reference or as part of your composition.
• Import existing Adobe Ideas files into Draw to continue your creative work.
• Organize your drawings into projects that can be published to your Behance portfolio.
DRAW WITH PRECISION AND CONTROL
• Easily work with whole or parts of your drawing using layer controls, including the ability to duplicate, merge, flip and scale, and define layer opacity.
• Zoom up to 6400% into your vector artwork without losing any detail.
• Use Adobe Slide*—or the built in Touch Slide* digital ruler—to create perfectly straight lines, beautiful geometric shapes, and French curves that can be scaled, traced, colored, and filled.
• Draw with pressure-sensitive pens*, including Adobe Ink, Adonit Jot Touch styluses, Wacom styluses and Pencil by 53.
TAKE YOUR WORK FURTHER
• Send drawings to your desktop as vectors in Illustrator, or use them for reference and incorporate them into other designs in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Post a work in progress from Draw to Behance and get feedback right inside Draw, or publish a finished product directly to your Behance portfolio.
• Drawings are always backed up and synced across devices using Creative Cloud.
*iPad version, only
IN-APP PURCHASE -- AUTO-RENEWABLE PLAN: CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE (20 GB)
A free Creative Cloud membership includes 2GB of Creative Cloud storage, but with an optional in-app purchase of 20GB, you can upgrade to a total of 22GB of storage.
Creative Cloud storage is a monthly plan for an additional 20GB of Creative Cloud storage for $1.99 US Dollars per month. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The plan automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Plans are managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current plan is allowed during active an plan period.
Love this app but it keeps crashing on me which is really annoying.
I’m a beginner to vector tablet drawing, but quickly learned with this great interface. Props to adobe for making such a sleek and user friendly app for artists and noobs alike. I rated the app only 4 stars because of one pesky glitch that seems to keep cropping up. Occasionally when I’m zoomed in on a segment of my canvas, and am erasing with the eraser tool, the app will become slow or lag or freeze up or just not register my erasing gestures. Backing out to the main page doesn’t fix it either. The only thing that fixes the issue is selecting one or two different tools and either/or drawing and zooming out before returning to erase. It’s a small complaint for an otherwise brilliant app. I hope adobe keeps supporting this free app as it really is a fun and impressive tool.
Works smoothly for a period then randomly tweaks till you uninstall and reinstall over and over again till it gets back to the groove. Poor help service for the tweaks the solutions are generic and it seems to be a problem with the sync that adobe won’t fix for some reason. If you can live through that then you’re good
Love the simplicity of drawing flowers. Its limits require that you stay simple with your strokes.
I liked it but i have to sign up for free and i don’t want to do that it looked fun and i wanted it but i could not
Great app to play around with. So many possibilities to make great art with this.
This is more fun and dead easy to use than it’s brother Fresco, shame it didn’t have the ability select the area of the drawing you want to transform and resize, guess the developer wanted us to download both Fresco and this
This is an amazing app there are so many possibilities and no matter if you are starting out drawing or you are great at it the only flaw is that it will not let you match colors but personally I don’t mind
Its really useful and simple
This app is great! I just wish it had the ability to organize projects into different folders. I use this app a lot for work and personal projects, so it would be great to organize multiple sheets into folders rather than scrolling through tens of hundreds of project pages on the main screen. Also an eye dropper tool for colors! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve picked a color for a brush, forgotten to save it to my library, switch brushes, then turns out I need the same color again later. These few upgrades and it would be nearly flawless!