|Productivity||Free||Adobe Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
CAPTURE AND EXPLORE IDEAS ANYWHERE
• Draw with five expressive vector pens and an eraser.
• Customize drawing tools for opacity, size, and color.
• Add complexity, depth, and dimension to your art with up to 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each drawing.
• Capture inspiring shapes with Adobe Shape CC*—such as graffiti, type from vintage signs, even your own sketchbook—and bring those ideas into Draw as vector outlines that can be scale, colored, and filled.
• Work with color themes captured with Adobe Color CC. Choose from thousands of themes on the Adobe Color service.
• Use images from multiple sources—including royalty-free assets from Creative Cloud Market—for reference or as part of your composition.
• Import existing Adobe Ideas files into Draw to continue your creative work.
• Organize your drawings into projects that can be published to your Behance portfolio.
DRAW WITH PRECISION AND CONTROL
• Easily work with whole or parts of your drawing using layer controls, including the ability to duplicate, merge, flip and scale, and define layer opacity.
• Zoom up to 6400% into your vector artwork without losing any detail.
• Use Adobe Slide*—or the built in Touch Slide* digital ruler—to create perfectly straight lines, beautiful geometric shapes, and French curves that can be scaled, traced, colored, and filled.
• Draw with pressure-sensitive pens*, including Adobe Ink, Adonit Jot Touch styluses, Wacom styluses and Pencil by 53.
TAKE YOUR WORK FURTHER
• Send drawings to your desktop as vectors in Illustrator, or use them for reference and incorporate them into other designs in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Post a work in progress from Draw to Behance and get feedback right inside Draw, or publish a finished product directly to your Behance portfolio.
• Drawings are always backed up and synced across devices using Creative Cloud.
*iPad version, only
IN-APP PURCHASE -- AUTO-RENEWABLE PLAN: CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE (20 GB)
A free Creative Cloud membership includes 2GB of Creative Cloud storage, but with an optional in-app purchase of 20GB, you can upgrade to a total of 22GB of storage.
Creative Cloud storage is a monthly plan for an additional 20GB of Creative Cloud storage for $1.99 US Dollars per month. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The plan automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Plans are managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current plan is allowed during active an plan period.
Whenever I open the app it won’t let me select anything and has a buffering ring always in the middle left corner of the screen, I can’t fix this issue so I always have to uninstall and reinstall the app. Devs, please fix this issue as fast as possible.
The eraser leaves marks ? really thought I was getting the hang of this, it’s hard without a stylus but possible. The eraser thing really breaks it for me. (Edit) the eraser is leaving marks only on certain projects for some reason, I didn’t screw with the settings. And there is a harsh line when you fill things in with color sometimes and not other times which I hate. But other than that this is actually really fun to use, you can zoom in really far, you can use the shapes the same as a ruler in real life, as straight edges or curve or whatever shape you are using it’s pretty cool. I’d still say that it’s nearly there for me. 4/5.
In light of the new Apple update, I found that I can’t select or upload photos to Adobe draw. Any idea on how to fix this? If you can, please fix this as soon as possible.
We need a eye dropper
The app is amazing BUT it really needs a lasso tool.
Once you get past the adjustment of giving assignments in Adobe Illustrator (I cannot currently because we are distance-learning here in Prince George’s County, Maryland) this little program is pretty dope. If the developers could come up with a way to incorporate the pen tool, even if it didn’t do curves like it’s big brother, it would really go a long way. If you could also select individual objects and resize them on a single layer, boy would THAT be fantastic… But, I understand it may not be possible in this Mobile environment. Pretty awesome work, Adobe Draw team!
The application freezes a lot. Often, not filling in shapes that I draw. The app invasively suggests that I be online to gain full functionality, which is absurd. Other than that, it’s fun to use.
This app could be good, but it’s functions and brush functions are so limited! In order to finish my work I have to send it to desktop (which is the only way to send/access your file, BTW... and it doesn’t work!) On days when I’m completing client work, I just restart and log out and refresh until “send to desktop” eventually works. Such a nightmare.
If you really want to draw and create buy procreate. This app is severely underpowered and is basically a whiteboard with a couple tools. Fine if you’re already integrated into adobe suite then go for it but very low utility app.