|Productivity||Free||Adobe Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
CAPTURE AND EXPLORE IDEAS ANYWHERE
• Draw with five expressive vector pens and an eraser.
• Customize drawing tools for opacity, size, and color.
• Add complexity, depth, and dimension to your art with up to 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each drawing.
• Capture inspiring shapes with Adobe Shape CC*—such as graffiti, type from vintage signs, even your own sketchbook—and bring those ideas into Draw as vector outlines that can be scale, colored, and filled.
• Work with color themes captured with Adobe Color CC. Choose from thousands of themes on the Adobe Color service.
• Use images from multiple sources—including royalty-free assets from Creative Cloud Market—for reference or as part of your composition.
• Import existing Adobe Ideas files into Draw to continue your creative work.
• Organize your drawings into projects that can be published to your Behance portfolio.
DRAW WITH PRECISION AND CONTROL
• Easily work with whole or parts of your drawing using layer controls, including the ability to duplicate, merge, flip and scale, and define layer opacity.
• Zoom up to 6400% into your vector artwork without losing any detail.
• Use Adobe Slide*—or the built in Touch Slide* digital ruler—to create perfectly straight lines, beautiful geometric shapes, and French curves that can be scaled, traced, colored, and filled.
• Draw with pressure-sensitive pens*, including Adobe Ink, Adonit Jot Touch styluses, Wacom styluses and Pencil by 53.
TAKE YOUR WORK FURTHER
• Send drawings to your desktop as vectors in Illustrator, or use them for reference and incorporate them into other designs in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Post a work in progress from Draw to Behance and get feedback right inside Draw, or publish a finished product directly to your Behance portfolio.
• Drawings are always backed up and synced across devices using Creative Cloud.
*iPad version, only
IN-APP PURCHASE -- AUTO-RENEWABLE PLAN: CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE (20 GB)
A free Creative Cloud membership includes 2GB of Creative Cloud storage, but with an optional in-app purchase of 20GB, you can upgrade to a total of 22GB of storage.
Creative Cloud storage is a monthly plan for an additional 20GB of Creative Cloud storage for $1.99 US Dollars per month. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The plan automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Plans are managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current plan is allowed during active an plan period.
It is the worar experience ever 0 out of 10
Hello I’m a user of your app, now don’t get me wrong it’s an outstanding app, I do have only a couple of problems, first off, occasionally when I select a layer to draw on, then I go to check the layers only to find out that it’s switched to the wrong layer by itself, the second one is that when I add a layer it doesn’t for on top of each other, it’ll be in the middle, and it’s very hard to get certain this created, so if you could fix those minor issues that would be tremendously helpful.
Es una gran aplicación
It is very nice
Please at least add a pen tool and more brushes. Features on this vs the desktop app are seriously lacking.
Love this app, except for the fact that I can’t add text to my projects. Otherwise, I need to use other programs.
WEN I PRESS IT IT WILL FREEZE AND THEN ONES I GET IN TO THE APP I CAN ZOOM IN OR OUT DUMB IT SAYS ITS BETTER BUT ITS NOT I DIDNT HAVE A PROBLEM BEFOR A FEW DAYS LATER BUT THIS IS JUST ANOYING .ps creators good job it’s just I think my iPad can’t load it XD sorry for complaining:)
I recently got a 9.7 in iPad to use for design and illustration. I initially thought I would primarily use Procreate for design, however while looking up Illustrator, I came across this adobe app. I am amazed by the seamless designs, the personalization, the easy integration and transfer capabilities from this app, to Adobe Capture, to sending the design vectors straight to illustrator on my computer within seconds! This is a High quality app that any designer should integrate into their design process. One recommendation: what I like about Procreate over this app is the variety of brush sets, the fine alterations you can make on brushes, and overall design capabilities. If Adobe Draw can get closer to ProCreate on that level, there would be absolutely no need for me to use ProCreate at all. Other option: work with ProCreate to easily transfer designs as vectors into Adobe applications.
I was looking for something I could use to make cg characters and landscape concepts. Not just draw. If I could draw I would use pencil and paper