|Graphics & Design||Free||Adobe Inc.||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
It’s a new way to design - on your iPhone - with Adobe magic, brought to you by the makers of Photoshop and Illustrator. You can now stand out from the crowd and engage your followers with eye-catching Posts. Oh, and did we say it’s free?
WHY YOU’LL LOVE POST:
• Professionally Designed Templates — Get started in seconds with handcrafted templates made for social sharing
• Design Filters — Transform your text and photo into professional-looking graphics with a single tap
• Magic Text — Resize your text—beautiful typography will be automatically applied on-the-fly
• Hand-Picked Fonts & Shapes — Curated by graphic designers to fit every occasion
• Free High Quality Photos — Free access to half a million gorgeous, high quality photo directly inside the app
• Auto Recolor — One tap to change the entire color combination of your design to make it pop
• Saved Projects — Designs are saved automatically so you can tweak and reuse them with new photo and text
• Instant Sharing — Share your Post directly via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, email, text message, and more. Or save it to your Camera Roll for later
• iPhone 6s 3D Touch — Use Peek and Pop to quickly preview and remix a template
HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE MAKING:
• Social media posts
• Inspirational quotes
• Event invites
• Album covers
• Email newsletter graphics
• Announcement posters
• Blog banners
• Business graphics
• Photo captions
• Text on photos
QUESTIONS OR REQUESTS?
• Twitter: @adobepost
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/adobepost
• Instagram: @adobepost
• Email: [email protected]
• UserVoice: https://adobepost.uservoice.com
MORE STORAGE (Optional in-app purchase)
If you need more than your allotted 2GB of Creative Cloud file storage, you have the option of purchasing an additional 20GB for $1.99 (US dollars) a month. The recurring payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, simply go to your account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
The Fine Print
Not a bunch of ads the whole time. Fantastic layout. Easy to use right from the start.
Easy and a great way to use your creativity and reach friends with a donde vital card.
I had to sprayed it at five stars when it was spark post. I am dropping this to two stars because all the features that were available to me before or now behind a pay wall. Even simple features like changing the size of a post now cost money.
Keep up the great work! So useful for my posts and business card and flyers… etc. Very pleased with my purchase. Renewing my account again.
.I was so happy when I found Adobe Spark. I was able to make beautiful graphics that o could use for groups that I’m a part of. The fact that it was offered free was a huge plus since I live on a fixed income. Now I will have to pay to use this app after it updated to Creative Cloud Express. I understand that it was a privilege and not a relationship get to use the app free. I understand that this is a business and businesses expect to be able to make money. It just makes me sad that I won’t be able to utilize this app anymore.
This app is a great replacement to Canva and saves money considering it’s included in the Adobe Creative Plan. Only thing that would be helpful is post scheduling to social media. Instead of downloading and going into Facebook Business Suite, it would be great to just do all of that in the app/web page.
It’s a great app and very simple I use it to create thumbnails for videos and it is very useful the only bug is that when you use the “remove background” it takes away some of the picture or leaves the picture but otherwise it’s a great app
Spark has given me the koolest way to express my thoughts, Jazz up boring presentations. I step My business has moved to a My business has moved to a whole new level with Creative Cloud Express. I love what you’ve done with the old Spark whole new level with Creative Cloud Express. I love what you’ve done with the old Spark up my side grind and made Spark my only Grind!
A beautiful way to create expressions!
I cannot articulate the level of emotions here from Adobe deleting Spark out of the blue + without warning. My account files/artwork didn't properly migrate. I pay for some Adobe products and I’m now going to be using other freeware instead of risking losing more art or paying for a company that has zero of their customers’ time and energy that goes into their projects to just suddenly obsolete an entire application. Prior I tried PS, PS Express, and Spark and liked Spark the best (but pay for PS) - I will be canceling that subscription.