|Games||Free||Odd Otter||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
Enjoy the real-time multiplayer game everybody’s talking about!
Play in the cool pool hall against players around the world in real-time as you compete in tournaments, 1v1 games and challenge your Facebook friends!
Now slide your screen to aim the ball, drag down the power bar to strike, with skills and concentration to dive into the pool ball game, you are the future billiards pool master in the world tournament.
Download 8 Ball Live and start your pool ball live match!
8 Ball LIVE KEY FEATURES:
- Compete 1-vs-1 match in video real-time live games: Challenge your opponent face-to-face, double fun!
- Voice chat: Instant live chat with your competitors
- Advanced 3D physics engine: Realistic graphics and sounds effects, authentic pool table game experience
- Private 1-vs-1 match room: Log in Facebook, play 1-vs-1 pool ball games with friends, build your social network!
- Play with Facebook friends: Sign in with your Facebook account and you’ll be able to challenge your Facebook friends straight from the game.
- World tournament: Play like a pro and win your trophies against other pool ball players!
- 50+ classy, epic, legendary cues in pool shop: Customize your cue, get advantages to play against your pool ball opponents
- Get free pool ball coins and hit the jackpot every day!
- Open profile: Show off your brilliant stats
Come and download for free today. Pocket all the pool balls on the table, prove yourself in the best online pocket billiards, you are the future billiards master in 8 Ball Live!
Ya d to see which balls you are
this games needs a few updates
Had a nice time playing this simulation nice for position play, break is weak though!
Don’t download this game,first it will make you win and after it will kick you out of the game and just loose all the money that you have won.its horrible
Need to send out an update. Cause people cues disappear
I wanted to log in in Facebook and clicked on the icon in settings, I then lost all my coins!! I had 71300. Can I have them back please?
It won’t let you sign in from Facebook so lame
Just as I said.