|Health & Fitness||Free||Jozic Productions Pty Ltd||iPhone, iPad, iPod|
By now you will have heard of the "7 Minute Workout" which was first published in the ACSM'S Health & Fitness Journal, and then popularized by the New York Times.
The workout is simple but effective and contains 12 exercises that are performed for 30 seconds with 10 second rest intervals. This high-intensity training with little rest results in higher daily metabolism and is the equivalent of working out for over an hour - for only slightly longer than 7 minutes. All the exercises can be done at home to fit in anyone’s busy schedule.
Now the 5, 7 & 9 Minute Workout Challenges app takes this concept one step further. Before diving into the full 7 minute workout we encourage everyone to try out the 5 minute workout before progressing to the 7 and then 9 minute versions. To get beginners up to speed there are also three levels of intensity levels for each workout.
- Simple and beautiful design
- Workouts feature all the exercises with a countdown times and prompts for each exercise and breaks.
- Beginner, intermediate & advanced levels for each 5,7 & 9 minute workout
- Voice, text and graphic instructions to guide you through the workouts and each exercises. Never be confused again about what to do next or how to do it.
- All the workouts and exercises are included in the app - not internet connection needed!
- Remove all ads forever for only $2.99.
Do you have any tips or feedback for future versions of the app. Please send us a note via our website at http://jozicproductions.com/.
Legal disclaimer: Please seek medical advice prior to commencement.
I like this app just what I was looking for. It would be worth upgrading for twice the number of exercises.
This app is perfect for getting into shape.
It's a great to put yourself to the test and lean in in to your goals
During the short break it would help to indicate the next exercise so the exerciser can get in position. Otherwise, it is very helpful for staying on track and timing.